We operate 3 addiction treatment centres. Each of our centres offer their own distinct treatment programs and pricing in order to facilitate different levels of treatment intensity.
All our centres adhere to the guiding principle of providing a holistic, client-centred, comprehensive treatment protocol. Upon determining your needs, we will help you choose the most suitable Trafalgar facility and treatment program.
- At our West rehab centre, in Erin Ontario, we offer mental health intensive programming that is most suitable for those struggling with severe underlying, psychological issues fuelling the addiction; such as: trauma, chronic/severe depression, or anxiety.
- Programming at our East rehab centre, in Gores Landing Ontario, is ideal for those that require psychological help but are in need of more intensive addiction specific treatment.
- Trafalgar Outpatient rehab centre, in midtown Toronto Ontario, Addiction Treatment Centre offers treatment for addiction and concurrent mental health disorders; based on a client’s needs schedule and budget.
We will help you select the most suitable Trafalgar rehab centre and treatment program for your needs.
Our addiction treatment program in either residential or outpatient settings provide our clients with access to multiple streams of treatment including individual, group and family counselling, as well as advanced new therapeutic approaches such as Cue-Exposure (VR) therapy.
Trafalgar Addiction Treatment Centres provide a multi-disciplinary, integrated treatment approach that ensures our clients receive the most effective evidence-based interventions combined with holistic and experiential therapies to support their full recovery. Each of our clients receives customized care to support their unique path to sobriety. Offering progressive and comprehensive treatment of the whole person in a setting conducive to healing, is Trafalgar’s promise.
Treatment elements include:
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT- including a focus on Mindfulness)
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Eye movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR Therapy)
- Somatic Experiencing Therapy
- Cue-Exposure (VR) Therapy
- Humanistic and other approaches that have proven effective in the treatment of addictive behaviours.
We also take pride in providing our clients with an opportunity to express their thoughts and feelings through various holistic, restorative activities. These may include art therapy, leisure and recreational activities, spiritual growth and development, as well as physical fitness.
Addiction treatment does not end once the intensive phase has been completed. Recovery is a life long journey. As such, we offer ongoing support through our Aftercare program and our new technology based on ContinUcare system.
The caring and compassionate staff at Trafalgar Addiction Treatment Centres are here to help you through all stages. If you are struggling, we can re-admit you into our residential addiction treatment program and tailor programming to specific needs. If things get tough, our team will be there for you to help you regain your strength and freedom.
Trafalgar Addiction Treatment Centres also has support for your loved ones, family members and supportive friends. Family involvement can be essential to sobriety and we provide family programs and workshops as well as couples counselling.