How ContinUCare Works
ContinUCare is offered:
1) Therapists Select Assessments
Therapists select the appropriate assessments for each of their clients. Measurement involves the completion of
the assessments throughout the recovery process.
- Medically validated assessments are designed to address a range of clinical areas, including depression,
anxiety, and post-traumatic stress.
- All assessments are between 4 and 20 questions.
- Some assessments are meant to be completed more frequently than others.
- Clients may be asked to complete an assessment once every 1, 2, 4, or 8 weeks.
2) Client Completes Assessments
Assessments are delivered to the client by email or text message based on the appropriate administrative schedule
for each assessment.
For simplicity, clients do not need to download an app or log in. Assessments can typically be completed in less than two minutes, from anywhere on any type of device.
3) View Results
As soon as an assessment is completed by the client, the results are visible to both the client and the Trafalgar
care team in a secure, user-friendly display. Only the client and the care team can view the assessment results.
The results display is intended to report on progress, provide objective feedback, and identify areas of
Assessment results immediately alert the care team to a client’s serious health or well-being issues and enable
them to take appropriate action.
For example: An assessment identifies a heightened level of
depression. The problem is made visible to the client, and the therapists can reach out and begin to help.
Another example: After several months of engagement with
ContinUCare, the client suddenly stops participating. Non-participation could be a concern and cause for therapist