Together, we can help your clients:
Recovery is within the reach of anyone that truly wants it. Together we can help you help your clients.
How We Can Help You
Our individualized, evidence-based holistic addiction treatment programs provide the foundation for healthy, lifelong recovery.
Unlike traditional programs, we can simultaneously treat addiction and any concurrent psychiatric issues, such as depression, anxiety, PTSD, and bipolar disorders.
We understand the importance of the relationships you establish with your clients and view our role as a complement to the therapy you provide.
Our clinical team is dedicated to working with you to define a specific treatment approach with your clients, involve you throughout the time your client is in our care, invite you to share ideas and provide support and additional perspectives on treatment.
Just like you, we want the best for your client
Here is how we can collaborate with you to help them:
- Our expertise and focus is addiction and mental health. Consider us as a complement to your field of specialty and a resource in treating your more challenging clients.
- Sex addiction treatment is an area gaining a lot of attention, particularly in combination with substance addiction. We have a Certified Sex Addiction Therapist (CSAT) on staff and are well positioned to help you address a client’s sex addiction.
- As with most practicing professionals, there are limits to the caseloads we can handle. Yet we know that the more time a client devotes to treatment, the better the ultimate outcome. The structure of our organization and programming enables us to provide your clients with far more treatment time more cost effectively.
- Group therapy sessions are an important component of addiction treatment. In groups, a person is more likely to be both challenged and supported by peers who are also going through addiction rehab, and thereby gain insights and social skills not otherwise available. The variety of Skills and Process Groups we offer are designed to address the various issues your clients are confronting.
- Studies show that couples/family therapy results in lower relapse rates and increased happiness in the family. We offer a broad range of group and individual counselling methods, including Codependent Support Therapy and Family Therapy.
- Structure and commitment are usually lacking from an addict’s life. The defined, curriculum-based programming we offer adds structure to a client’s life. Overtime, this discipline can be instilled as a client adjusts to a structured lifestyle.
What You Can Expect
We are highly communicative with both referring professionals and the client’s family, throughout their time with us. As a referring professional, you can expect:
- A streamlined intake process
- Help with any special concerns or needs regarding our programs, including any additional mental health or medical issues
- Help in selecting the most suitable Trafalgar facility and treatment program for your client
- Guidance for your clients in obtaining maximum insurance benefits
- Ongoing collaboration with you throughout each client’s treatment
- Client referrals back to you based on your field or specialty and location
If you are interested, we would be glad to meet with you to further discuss our treatment philosophies, provide you with more comprehensive insights into our programs and tour our facility.
If you have clients currently in need of help, please do not hesitate to contact us.