Recovery is within the reach of anyone that truly wants it. Together we can help you help your clients.
Our individualized, evidence based holistic addiction treatment programs provide the foundation for healthy, lifelong recovery. Unlike traditional programs, we can simultaneously treat addiction and any co-occurring psychiatric issues, such as depression, anxiety, PTSD, and bipolar disorders.
We understand the importance of the relationships you establish with your clients and view our role as a a complement to the therapy you provide. Our clinical team is dedicated to working with you to define a specific treatment approach with your clients, involve you throughout the time your client is in our care, and invite you to share ideas, gain support and additional perspectives on treatment.
Just like you, we want the best for your client. Here is how we can collaborate with you and help:
- Our expertise and focus is addiction and mental health. Consider us as a complement to your field of specialty and a resource in treating your more challenging clients.
- Sex addiction treatment is an area gaining a lot of attention, particularly in combination with substance addiction. We have a Certified Sex Addiction Therapist (CSAT) on staff and are well positioned to to help you address a client’s sex addiction.
- Like most practicing professionals there are limits to the caseloads we can handle. Yet we know that the more time a client devotes to treatment, the better the ultimate outcome. The structure of our organization and programming enables us to provide your clients with far more treatment time and often more cost effectively.
- Group therapy sessions are an important component of addiction treatment. In groups, a person is more likely to be both challenged and supported be peers who are also going through addiction rehab, and thereby gain insights and social skills not otherwise available. The variety of skills and process groups we offer are designed to address the various issues your clients are confronting.
- Studies show that couples/family therapy results in lower relapse rates and increased happiness in the family. We offer a broad range group and individual counselling methods, including group sessions and individual therapy.
- Structure and commitment are usually lacking from an addict’s life. The defined, curriculum based programming we offer adds structure to a client’s life. Overtime, this discipline can be instilled prepared for the day’s “work”
We are highly communicative with both referring professionals and the client’s family, throughout their time with us. As a referring professional, you can expect:
- A streamlined intake process
- Help with any special concerns or needs regarding our programs, including and additional mental health or medical issues
- Help in selecting the most suitable Trafalgar facility and treatment program for your client
- Guidance for your clients in obtaining maximum insurance benefits
- Ongoing collaboration with you throughout each client’s treatment
- Client referrals back to you based on your field or specialty and location
If you are interested, we would be glad to meet with you to further discuss our treatment philosophies, provide you with more comprehensive insights into our programs and tour our facility. if you have client currently in need of help, please do not hesitate to contact us.