Inpatient Rehab & Treatment Centres
Our residential treatment centres offer you the highest possible standards of care, in an ideal homelike and private environment.
We treat the entire person and help to find healthy ways to cope with addiction.
This means we address the concurrent disorders (the underlying mental health issues) fuelling your addiction.
We provide extended support to your family and loved ones, through focused and personalized care.
We also offer yoga, fitness training, recreational activities, nutritional support and massage therapy all to help you to heal your mind, body and soul.
While in Inpatient Treatment
At our alcohol & drug rehab centers we treat the entire person and help them find healthy ways to cope with addiction.
All of our inpatient rehab programs are evidence-based and designed individually for every client to maximize treatment effectiveness.
Being part of the Trafalgar community provides for interaction, camaraderie, self-reflection, sharing of emotions, the celebration of success, and help in confronting setbacks.
It’s an environment where you and our staff are all striving for the same goal: YOUR RECOVERY.
What We Treat in Residential Rehab
Our highly trained and experienced team of professionals are ready to provide customized therapeutic addiction treatment for the abuse of substances, behavioural addiction and mental health disorders.
We offer inpatient rehab programs for the following:
Abuse of Substances:
- Prescription Drugs
- Ecstasy (MDMA)
- Fentanyl, Oxycontin, Inhalants and Ketamine
Behavioural addiction issues:
We also offer treatment for a variety of concurrent mental health issues that may be connected to your addiction:
How We Treat At Inpatient Rehab
We offer evidence-based and comprehensive treatment to you and your loved ones.
Specialized For Your Needs
Psychiatry Consultation: You will get Psychiatric Assessment for your individualized treatment.
Individual Psychotherapy: You will receive one-on-one in 3 individual therapy sessions EACH WEEK, administered by a Master’s level registered therapist.
Addiction Counselling: You can access to registered Addiction Counsellors for support and mentoring (24/7, unlimited access).
Group Therapy Session: You will participate in 3 group therapy sessions a day.
These weekly group therapies consist of:
6 Psychoeducational Skills Groups | 6 Interactive Group Sessions | 5 Skill Based Workshops | 3 Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Groups (for First Responders) | 5 Gender Specific Groups
Withdrawal Management: In case you demand or need it, your withdrawal process is administered by Ontario licensed physicians.
Support For Your Family and Loved Ones
Family Therapy: Family therapy improves the effectiveness of treatment for both you and the family members struggling with your addiction.
Our primary goal is to heal and strengthen your family bond – turning family members’ resentment and anger into love and understanding for you.
Partner Support Therapy: Unlike family therapy, PST sessions focus exclusively on the partner’s own emotional and mental well-being.
We include this therapy to help YOUR PARTNER navigate through a difficult time.
We call it partner but the term “partner” includes spouses, partners, parents, siblings and children.
Delicious and Nutritious Meals, Every Day
Many who suffer from addiction and other mental health issues tend to have poor nutritional habits.
It is therefore important that individuals going through addiction treatment eat properly and are exposed to the benefits of maintaining a healthy diet.
Trafalgar Addiction Treatment Centres prides itself on the quality of food we provide.
Our chefs are highly skilled at preparing meals that are healthy, well-balanced and of course, delicious.
We are happy to accommodate clients with food allergies and other dietary needs/restrictions.
We also work with clients to educate them on how to maintain a healthy diet.
Benefits of Residential Addiction Treatment
- While residing with us, you will be protected from the outside triggers and influences that may perpetuate your addiction problem.
- You will be expected to abide by the rules, actively participate in all group sessions, individual therapy sessions, and other activities, such as fitness, yoga, and art therapy.
- You will become part of the Trafalgar family and will be expected to respect other members of the family.
- While in our care, your family or loved ones can rest easy knowing that you are in a safe environment and working hard on regaining control of your life.
- We will instill a daily routine and structure into your life.
- You will be expected to get up early in the morning, join the other residents for breakfast, engage in the days’ treatment activities, participate in other programs, and interact with fellow residents.
- At the end of the day, you will have time to reflect on the day’s accomplishments, complete any assignments, enjoy a wonderful dinner, engage in some leisure activities, and get ready for lights out at 11 pm.
- We know, addiction is an isolating disease. But this is not the case in our rehab centres.
- While in treatment, you will become part of our community.
- You will grasp that you are not alone in your struggles with addiction.
- Others in the same position will bring a sense of comfort and understanding.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
See what our graduates say about our Inpatient Rehab Centres in Toronto, Ontario.
Listen to Cara’s Experience in Our Rehab Treatment
Our Residential Treatment Centre in Ontario
Inpatient Rehab Centre in Ontario
Located approximately 30 minutes west of Pearson International Airport, our Rehab Centre is nested on 13 acres of private, wooded grounds.
While residing with us, you will connect with nature and enjoy the opportunity to reflect on your sense of self and your direction in life.
Trafalgar Residential Centre is ideally situated for maximum comfort and confidentiality while providing a safe, intimate environment conducive to the journey of recovery.
Our residence is located just outside of Guelph, Ontario and serves the region consisting of Brampton, Erin, Kitchener, Hamilton, Cambridge, Milton, Mississauga and, of course, Toronto, Ontario.
Designed by the Renowned Experts of Addiction Treatment
Kinga Marchment MA, RP
Clinical Director, Trafalgar Residential Programming
Dr. Christine Courbasson
Clinical Psychologist & Senior Clinical Advisor
Upon determining your needs we will help you choose the most suitable Trafalgar rehab facility and addiction treatment program.
Our multifaceted team of clinicians work collectively to develop and administer individual treatment programs best suited to your needs.
They provide the clinical support that is necessary toward your journey towards recovery.