Summary of The Virtual Addiction Rehab
At Trafalgar Addiction Treatment Centres, we transitioned our accredited and unparalleled Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) into an online platform that you can access from the comfort and safety of your own home.
The Trafalgar 4-week Online Rehab consists of:
- Clinical Consult with a Psychologist – for both Options.
- 3 individual virtual therapy sessions per week with a Master’s level registered therapist – for both Options.
- Daily Skills Group (Mon-Fri, 10:30AM) and Daily Process Group (Mon-Fri, 1:00PM) – for Option 1.
- Self-Directed Lessons (12 Video) – for Option 2.
- 3 Family Therapy Sessions – for both Options.
- Partner Support Therapy (PST) consisting of one therapy session per week for a family member – for both Options.
- Continuation of Care – biweekly scheduled counselling session for 24 months after graduation – for both Options.
- Ongoing Aftercare – for both Options.
We know that these are uncertain times, and people need help now more than ever.
We encourage you take this opportunity to care for yourself.
Our teletherapy for addiction and mental health program can be started at any time as soon as you are ready.
For more information please complete the submission form and one of our intake staff will contact you as soon as possible.
Why Online Outpatient Program is A Great Option Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
- Your therapy sessions are not conducted in person. It means you never have to leave your house and go into a crowd. Our telehealth platform is a great way to continue your self-isolation.
- It is easy! You only need a computer or smartphone with an Internet connection. You will be directed to download an easy-to-install software to start your teletherapy sessions.
- Video consultations are encrypted and the content of the video is never recorded or stored anywhere.
Virtual Psychotherapy Sessions for Individuals & Families (One At A Time Basis)
During these difficult times and uncertainty due to the COVID-19 virus, it is more important than ever to obtain support and help as you need it.
You only need a computer with an Internet connection to have your individual teletherapy session in the comfort of your home, at your convenience.