Ready to get help? Call 855-972-9760
Online Intensive Outpatient Program
Details of The Virtual Outpatient Program
The Trafalgar 4-week Online Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) consists of:
(through a secure, virtual platform)
- 3 individual virtual therapy sessions per week with a Master’s level registered therapist
- Daily Skills group at 10:30 each morning of the week (Mon-Fri)
- Daily Process group at 1:00 each afternoon (Mon-Fri)
- 2 Family Therapy Sessions
- Clinical Consult with a Psychologist
- Daily virtual check-in with an Addiction Counsellor (Mon-Fri)
- Ongoing aftercare
- Partner Support Therapy consisting of one therapy session per week for a family member
- Continuation of Care – weekly scheduled 45 minute counselling session for 2 months after graduation
We know these are uncertain times, as people need help now more than ever. We have been hearing great concern as community meetings are being cancelled and we are all left to self isolate with little to no interaction.
We encourage you take this opportunity to take self care.
Our program can be started at any time as soon as you are ready.
For more information please complete the submission form and one of our intake staff will contact you as soon as possible.
We Take Privacy Seriously
Why Online Outpatient Program is A Great Option Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
- Your therapy sessions are not conducted in person. It means you never have to leave your house and go into a crowd. A great way to continue your self-isolation.
- It is easy! You only need a computer or smartphone with an Internet connection. You will be directed to download an easy-to-install software to start your therapy sessions.
- According to statistics, 92% of patients are highly satisfied with virtual care.
- Video consultations are encrypted and the content of the video is never recorded or stored anywhere.