Intensive, 4-week long
Virtual Addiction Rehab Program
As Trafalgar Addiction Treatment Centres, we transitioned our accredited and unparalleled Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) into an online platform that you can access from the safety of your own home.
Details of The Virtual Addiction Rehab
The Trafalgar 4-week Online Rehab consists of:
- 3 individual virtual therapy sessions per week with a Master’s level registered therapist
- Daily Skills group at 10:30 each morning of the week (Mon-Fri)
- Daily Process group at 1:00 each afternoon (Mon-Fri)
- 3 Family Therapy Sessions
- Clinical Consult with a Psychologist
- Ongoing Aftercare
- Partner Support Therapy (PST) consisting of one therapy session per week for a family member
- Continuation of Care – biweekly scheduled counselling session for 4 months after graduation
We know these are uncertain times, as people need help now more than ever.
We encourage you take this opportunity to take self care.
Our program can be started at any time as soon as you are ready.
For more information please complete the submission form and one of our intake staff will contact you as soon as possible.
We Take Privacy Seriously
We use an end-to-end encrypted telehealth platform that complies with the Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA), the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and all equivalent personal health information protection legislation in Canada.
Why Online Outpatient Program is A Great Option Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
- Your therapy sessions are not conducted in person. It means you never have to leave your house and go into a crowd. A great way to continue your self-isolation.
- It is easy! You only need a computer with an Internet connection. You will be directed to download an easy-to-install software to start your therapy sessions.
- Video consultations are encrypted and the content of the video is never recorded or stored anywhere.