Helping individuals within your organization address addiction and mental health issues is a serious responsibility with life-changing consequences.
At Trafalgar Addiction Treatment Centres, we understand that you have a responsibility to seek out the best treatment provider(s) to serve the needs of individuals within your organization, in a manner consistent with your organization’s admissions, reporting and financial requirements.
At Trafalgar Addiction Treatment Centres, we take a holistic approach to addiction and mental health treatment. We are one of very few treatment centres in Canada that treat addiction in conjunction with the underlying mental health issues, such as: anxiety, depression, and PTSD.
Our fundamental treatment goal is to provide clients with a solid foundation for sustainable recovery, leading to a meaningful improvement to the quality of one’s life.
As a Corporate/Government Referrer working with us, we regard you as a Partner. As such, we will collaborate with your organization to provide individuals with treatment aligned to their unique needs. If necessary, we can also develop programming and processes specific to your organization’s requirements.
Why Refer to Trafalgar Addiction Treatment Centres
- Each Corporate/Government Referrer is regarded as partner. What this means is that while providing the very best in addiction and mental health treatment, we will also tailor our admissions procedures, reporting, payment processes, and discharge planning, to meet the needs of your organization.
- You will be working directly with a member of our Community Relations team. Our Community Relation team members are all professionals in the field of addictions and mental health and are available to you seven days a week. They understand how addiction and mental health affect the individual, their family, and your organization. Trafalgar Community Relations team members know how to HELP.
- As a Corporate/Government partner, we will endeavour to have individuals from your organization admitted into our Residential Treatment Facility, Outpatient Clinic or Virtual Addiction Treatment Program within 24 hours (or less if required) of you contacting your Trafalgar Community Relations team member.
- We can also reserve “bed(s)” for individuals from your organization being admitted days or weeks later. Overall, the admissions process is as simple as a call or email to your Trafalgar Community Relations team member.
- We can provide your organization with addiction and mental health education. Ask your Trafalgar Community Relations team member about Lunch & Learn Sessions, Training Seminars, Specialized Group Forums.
- Our Community Relations team member in conjunction with our Clinical team will collaborate with you, your organization, and the individual, to develop effective “Back-to-Work” plans.
To learn more about our treatment capabilities, our facilities, costs, and the benefits of our Corporate/Government Referral Program, please contact us by telephone or complete and submit the contact form.