Someone struggling with drug or alcohol abuse requires dedicated and professional support to achieve recovery. Trafalgar Addiction Treatment Centres in Toronto offer the kind of evidence-based, client-centres treatment necessary to help clients achieve lasting recovery from substance addiction.
Treatment Centre for Drug and Alcohol Abuse in Toronto
Trafalgar Addiction Treatment Centres is a premier, private residential facility specializing in the treatment of addiction and mental health disorders. Our internationally recognized treatment facilities are located in Toronto, as well as Western and Eastern Ontario. Each of our treatment centres for drug and alcohol abuse adhere to our guiding principles providing a comprehensive treatment protocol.
Our substance addiction recovery treatment programs are evidence-based and client-centred. This means that we use methods proven to be effective in treating addictions and mental health disorders. These methods are adaptable to the needs of individual clients. Our treatment centres for drug and alcohol abuse allow clients to identify and address the underlying causes of addiction.
Upon determining your needs, we will help you choose the most suitable inpatient Trafalgar Rehab Facility and treatment centres for drug and alcohol abuse.
A Customized, Tailor-Fit Program in Toronto
At Trafalgar Addiction Treatment Centres, we offer the most comprehensive and effective treatment programs for substance abuse in Canada. All programs are personalized to best equip clients with the skills they need to understand and overcome their addiction.
- individual therapy sessions
- specialized treatment
- Goal setting
- Emotional regulation
- Unlimited access to and support from addiction counsellors
- Mindfulness relapse prevention
- AA meeting or group recreation
- NA meeting or group recreation
- Art therapy
Looking for a Treatment Centre for Drug and Alcohol Abuse?
We’ve saved many lives. We can help you or your loved one, too.
Get A Free & Confidential Consultation with A Professional Now (24/7 Support)
Residential Addiction Treatment at Trafalgar West
At our Trafalgar West addiction rehab centre, we offer intensive addiction and mental health programming that is most suitable for those struggling with underlying psychological issues such as trauma, chronic or severe depression and anxiety fuelling the addiction problem. Clients are offered a 30-day residential addiction treatment program, with extended stays also available.
Residential Addiction Treatment at Trafalgar East
Programming at our Trafalgar East addiction rehab centre is ideal for those that require psychological help and will benefit from a longer residential treatment program. Clients are offered a 45-day residential program. The serene lake view and peaceful country atmosphere make Trafalgar – East a perfect environment for those seeking recovery from addiction and concurrent mental health issues.
Outpatient Rehab Treatment Centre
Trafalgar Outpatient Centre, located in midtown Toronto, Ontario, offers treatment for addiction and concurrent mental health disorders based on a client’s needs, schedule and budget. With our unique and effective addiction recovery and mental health programs, we can make sure that your road to recovery is safe, effective and tailored to your precise needs. We are dedicated to helping you overcome your struggles.
Aftercare At Trafalgar Treatment Centre’s for Drug and Alcohol Abuse
Comprehensive, Multifaceted Aftercare. Partner & Family Support Therapy.
Our care does not end once a client completes the intensive phase of treatment at Trafalgar. Trafalgar evidence-based addiction and mental health treatment programming, at our residential or outpatient facilities, is enhanced by our unrivalled aftercare offerings for clients and support for life partners and family members.
- Addiction is a family disease. Living with an addict can impact all members of the household. Families play a complex role in the treatment of an addict. In fact, they are vital to the treatment process. Family addiction therapy improves the effectiveness of treatment for both the client and the family members struggling with addiction.
- Trafalgar Addiction Treatment Centres offer a range of skills and process groups focused on developing the skill set required to address challenges common to most people struggling with addiction. Group addiction therapy reduces the feeling of isolation felt by addicts and provides an opportunity to witness the challenges and successes of others.
- Individual addiction therapy is an efficient way to help work through your problems, develop effective strategies to confront difficult situations, and achieve your recovery goals. Our clinical team provides a supportive, confidential and non-judgemental environment.