Virtual Addiction Treatment in Saskatchewan
Since COVID hit, drastic changes have happened in terms of how we behave, work, and socialize. In other words, there was a paradigm shift: Doing things remotely became the norm, mental health services included.
In 2020, Canada ranked third on the Lenstore’s Global State of Health 2021 Report with 26% of its adult population experiencing stress and anxiety.
Saskatchewan residents, in particular, experienced a 163% increase in high levels of anxiety, and double the rate of depression compared to pre-pandemic statistics.
What is even more unfortunate is that 10% of those in need of mental health support could not receive it, and 15% of those who were already receiving it were no longer being treated.
The grim cherry on top was when Saskatchewan suffered an all-time high record of drug overdose deaths with over 300 confirmed and suspected cases (171 was the previous record in 2018).
The good news is, there is light at the end of the tunnel: Trafalgar has adapted to the situation by launching an intensive outpatient program in Saskatchewan.
You may be skeptical about the new modality of treatment; so, allow us to appease your worries. The Virtual Outpatient Program in Saskatchewan is:
- Secure: Regulated by the Canadian authorities, our platform is end-to-end encrypted and PIPEDA compliant.
- Comfortable: You get to be treated from the comfort of your own home, without the anxiety of being in a new/unknown environment, and within physical reach of your loved ones — pets included.
- Cost-effective: With outpatient rehab, save the transportation and parking fees. Plus, the program itself is cheaper than traditional rehab options.
- Time saver: No commute and no waiting rooms. You also get to take it at your own pace for either 4 or 6 weeks.
- Individualized: No cookie-cutter approach. Our licensed professionals will address your own needs with a curated plan just for you.
- Holistic: You are our primary focus, but we will also look after your loved ones. Through our online rehab program, we offer:
- A lifelong aftercare
– 12 Individualized
sessions with one of our Master’s level therapists
– 2 daily group sessions to foster a sense of support and togetherness
– Mentor support via text Monday through Friday with a registered Addiction Counselor
– 3 sessions of family therapy and 4 sessions of partner support therapy
to address their mental health needs