Outpatient Addiction Counselling in Toronto, Ontario
Trafalgar Outpatient Counselling Centre, located in midtown Toronto, Ontario, offers intensive and evidence-based treatment for addiction and concurrent mental health disorders based on your schedule.
Many individuals are either unable or unwilling to stay at a residential treatment centre.
If this is the case for you or a loved one, Trafalgar Outpatient Addiction Counselling may be ideal.
Our Intensive Outpatient Program provides you with a similar treatment of residential facility but allows you the opportunity to continue working and go home at night.
With our unique and effective addiction recovery and mental health programs, we can make sure that your road to recovery is safe, effective and tailored to your precise needs. We are dedicated to helping you overcome your struggles.
Substance Abuse, Behavioural Addiction and Concurrent Disorder Treatment
Whether you are suffering from problems stemming from drug and alcohol abuse or the combination of substance and behavioural abuse and mental health issues, we have a qualified team of professionals ready to provide treatment adapted to your specific needs.
We offer outpatient addiction treatment for the abuse of substances such as:
- Prescription Drugs
- Ecstasy (MDMA)
- Fentanyl, Oxycontin, Inhalants and Ketamine
We provide outpatient rehab program for these behavioural addiction issues in our Toronto Counselling Centre:
We also offer treatment for a variety of concurrent mental health issues that may be connected to your addiction:
Trafalgar Outpatient Rehab Details
4-week or 6-week Intensive Outpatient Program
Our Outpatient Clinic is conveniently located in midtown Toronto, Ontario. (click to see Google Maps)
At Trafalgar, you have the option of choosing to enroll in either the 4 or 6 week program.
For example, the 4-week of Outpatient Program consists of 19 hours per week, 77 hours over 4-week period.
Rehab Program Elements include:
- Individual Therapy (12 sessions in 4-week and 18 sessions in 6-week program)
- Private Family Counselling (3 sessions in 4-week and 5 sessions in 6-week program)
- Psychological Consultation
- Group Therapy (Process Groups & Skills Groups)
- Partner Support Therapy (on a weekly basis – available to the loved ones of our outpatient clients)
- Drug & Alcohol Urine Screening (if required)
- Lifelong Aftercare Support
> Lifelong Aftercare Support
Aftercare Groups provides a continuation of a supportive, non-judgmental environment in which you can explore and share coping strategies for triggers and daily life struggles.
Continuation of Care consists of scheduled weekly 45-minute counselling sessions by telephone with an Addictions Counsellor for a period of two months following graduation. These counselling calls will provide an excellent way of tracking progress and discussing any issues that may arise.
ContinUCare is a Trafalgar exclusive, empirically and clinically-based system. It helps us monitor your recovery process and identify any challenges as they emerge.
* Individual Therapy Sessions can be scheduled at the convenience of clients. Group Sessions are only available at designated days and times, Monday to Friday.
* Additional Individual Therapy or Specialized Groups can be added to enhance this program.
Outpatient Treatment Is Right For You If:
- You have a strong support network at home or at work.
- You DO NOT require 24-hour a day supervision.
- You are still able to function in your daily life.
- Your current daily obligations make it difficult to attend residential treatment.
- You would prefer to spend significantly less money on treatment.
- You require flexibility in your treatment scheduling and options.
- You would benefit from specialized individual therapy.
Tailored Programming is Possible If:
- The 4-week or 6-week Intensive Outpatient Program do not fit into your schedule or
- You need to focus on a specific area of concern
We will tailor a program for you based on your schedule, needs, and budget.
Designed by the Renowned Experts of Addiction Treatment
Nathaniel Israel MA, RP
Clinical Director, Trafalgar Outpatient Program
Dr. Christine Courbasson
Clinical Psychologist & Senior Clinical Advisor