We continue to work with Public Health Authorities and accept new clients.
However, some of our amenities (for example, gym and cooking classes) are not available to our clients due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Enhanced health & safety measures:
- All our staff have been trained in infection prevention & control, including COVID-19.
- We have implemented active and passive screening on all our new and current clients.
- Rooms, common areas and all public touchpoints are being sanitized by our staff every two hours.
- We have suspended all non-essential third party visitors / deliveries / family activities and have taken appropriate precautions where necessary.
- We are currently implementing technology tools to enable communication with family members and loved ones.
- Client outings have been restricted to necessary medical appointments and legal proceedings.
- We introduced posters and educational sessions to reinforce the importance of personal hygiene.
- All staff and clients are provided with hand sanitizers.
- Our meal plan has been enhanced to support our client’s and staff’s immune system.
- During this time, some of our amenities are not available to our clients.