Ready to get help? Call 855-972-9760
Trafalgar’s COVID-19 Safety Protocol
We continue to work with Public Health Authorities and accept new clients.
Enhanced health & safety measures:
- All our staff have been trained in infection prevention & control, including COVID-19.
- We have implemented active and passive screening on all our new and current clients.
- Rooms, common areas and all public touchpoints are being sanitized by our staff every two hours.
- We have suspended all non-essential third party visitors / deliveries / family activities and have taken appropriate precautions where necessary.
- We are currently implementing technology tools to enable communication with family members and loved ones.
- Client outings have been restricted to necessary medical appointments and legal proceedings.
- We introduced posters and educational sessions to reinforce the importance of personal hygiene.
- All staff and clients are provided with hand sanitizers.
- Our meal plan has been enhanced to support our client’s and staff’s immune system.
We are taking all proper precautionary steps to ensure the wellbeing of our clients and staff.
Visit our admission page.
A Long-Term, Successful Recovery
We care about your unique situation. Our goal is to help guide you to the solutions that will enable long-term, successful recovery.
This is why we offer Canada’s most comprehensive “accredited & evidence-based” addiction treatment.
Accredited, Evidence-based Addiction Treatment
Our centres adhere to the guiding principle of providing an evidence-based, holistic, client-centred treatment protocol. We will help you determine the best treatment program and Trafalgar facility for your needs.
Trafalgar Addiction Treatment Centres is CARF accredited. CARF accreditation demonstrates to customers that an organization is committed to reducing risk, addressing health and safety concerns, respecting cultural and individual preferences, and providing the best possible quality of care.
Contact us with confidence. The primary goal of our admissions advisors is to provide all the information needed to make the best decision possible in treating your or your loved one’s addiction.