By Trafalgar’s Editorial Team
This Content is Created By Kinga Burjan, M.A., R.P.
Self-Care: Creating a “Wellness Toolbox”
Creating a “Wellness Toolbox”
Create a list of activities you could do each day.
Here are some ideas to get your WELLNESS TOOLBOX started:
- Listen to music
- Learn a new skill
- Visit a new city or a different part of town
- Catch up with a friend
- Practice deep breathing for 2 minutes
- Take care of a small project
- Try making a new recipe
- Set your timer for 10 minutes and do a quick clean-up until the timer runs out
- Read a good book
- Write down a list of things you are greatful for
- Play a board game with friends or loved ones
- Get outside and enjoy the beauty of nature
- Enjoy a new type of coffee or tea
- Sing a song outload
- Dance for 5 minutes
- Slow down and enjoy whatever you are doing in the present moment
Can you think of any other healthy activities?
Each day, pick one of these ideas that you have put into your WELLNESS TOOLBOX and enjoy!
You are worth it!