Free Virtual Aftercare Support
During these uncertain times, people need help now more than ever.
We have been hearing great concern as community meetings are being cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic and we are all left to self isolate with little to no interaction.
To ensure the continued support of our graduates, we will be providing daily online aftercare sessions in a secure and compliant virtual platform with one of our addictions counsellors.
Virtual Aftercare Support Sessions
- We will be holding three groups per day during the week.
- Groups will be 1 hour in duration.
- Each group will be capped at 10 participants to maintain group quality.
For registration, please call us at 1-855-972-9760 or complete the submission form. One of our intake staff will contact you as soon as possible.
Dates and Times
Monday: 10:30am, 6:00pm
Tuesday: 10:30am, 6:00pm
Wednesday: 10:30am, 6:00pm
Thursday: 10:30am, (7:00pm – IOP program participants only)
Friday: 10:30am, 6:00pm
*Please be mindful of the limited availability. Do not register unless you plan to participate.
We Take Privacy Seriously
Why Virtual Aftercare Support is A Great Option Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
- Your therapy sessions are not conducted in person. It means you never have to leave your house and go into a crowd. A great way to continue your self-isolation.
- It is easy! You only need a computer or smartphone with an Internet connection. You will be directed to download an easy-to-install software to start your therapy sessions.
- According to statistics, 92% of patients are highly satisfied with virtual care.
- Video consultations are encrypted and the content of the video is never recorded or stored anywhere.
Need More Support?
For those of you who would like more support during these difficult times, please know that we transitioned our accredited Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) into an online virtual platform that you can access in the comfort of your home, at your convenience.
You can also request virtual therapy sessions one at a time basis with one of our psychotherapists at Trafalgar.
You only need a computer or smartphone with an Internet connection to have your individual therapy session in the comfort of your home, at your convenience.