By Trafalgar’s Editorial Team
This Content is Created By Kinga Burjan, M.A., R.P.
Stress Management: Tips for a Happier Workplace
Are you overwhelmed by the amount of work you have to do?
Are you spending too much money on take-out or junk food?
Are you having trouble with keeping a healthy work-life balance?
Have you ever felt annoyed with a colleague?
This can happen to all of us
Here are 10 tips to feel happier at work:
- Take regular breaks away from your desk
- Keep your work area clean and organized
- Search online for easy and healthy snacks to bring to work
- Become part of a committee
- Celebrate the big and small successes as a team
- Show gratitude towards others
- When you can share taks with your team members
- Actually take time off to enjoy life when you use your vacation days
- Talk to your boss if you are feeling overwhelmed with your workload to find a solution
- Speak to your HR department for more resources for your mental, emotional and physical wellbeing
Remember that you are not alone. It’s okay to reach out for help!